Clinical Informatics Data Scientist - Full Time
SUMMARY: The Clinical Informatics Data Scientist is responsible for modeling complex clinical business problems, discovering operational insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques supporting the organization's strategic goals and deployment. As part of the Clinical Informatics team, works collaboratively with IT, the inter-professional team, and key stakeholders to help identify the relevant data from the Electronic medical record (EMR) and related information systems needed to produce the most useful insights to support and achieve cross-organizational initiatives and improvement efforts. Translates complex analytics-derived insights into meaningful, actionable information the organization can execute on.
REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) with a Master's degree preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred. Minimum three (3) years experience in the following:
- Working in teams and demonstrating ability to take initiative, train and coach others to utilize analytics principles as part of the work
- Strong acumen in quantitative analytics and structured problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with a variety of information systems and computing tools/applications
Other experience/skills required for success include:
- Experience working with senior management, physicians and all levels of staff
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to immerse self into the operational business outside of skill set to support organizational priorities
POSITION DETAILS: Full time, exempt level position, role is primarily remote with the expectation to report onsite a minimum of once per week.
INTERNAL JOB CODE: #ZR
PAY RANGE: $41.95 - $64.80
LOCATION: Madera, CA